Specialists in the servicing of all types of treatment plants
The maintenance and operation of wastewater treatment equipment is a specialised task and KEE Services Limited recognise this. With its extensive experience of on-site servicing of all types of wastewater treatment and pumping equipment, its Technicians have the knowledge necessary to protect your investment and the environment.
KEE Services offers planned maintenance programmes ranging from an annual visit to full plant operation. Its aim is to respond to all of your urgent servicing and maintenance needs. The KEE Services Team of fully trained Technicians operates on both a local and regional basis to ensure a prompt and reliable service. All our service engineers our DBS checked for your safety and peace of mind.
A local service from a national company offering maintenance, operation and a range of service contracts to suit your needs
- Premier Service Contracts for prolonged equipment life.
- This involves a routine inspection of the installation which includes:
- Planned Inspection
- Adjustment of Electrical and Mechanical items for ultimate performance and effluent quality
- Detailed Service Report
- Parts and call-outs are chargeable.
- Elite Service Contracts for no surprises or hidden costs
- This contract includes all of the Premier Service with the addition of:
- Travel costs
- Labour costs
- Emergency breakdown call-out
- Managed Service Contracts for tailored customer needs
The standard contracts are modified to include or exclude specific customer maintenance and service requirements.
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts for multiple sites
A comprehensive contract for operation and maintenance of single or multiple wastewater installation customers.