Aston Clinton and Aylesbury Service Engineer Vacancy
Job Title: Service Engineer
Department: Site Services
Aston Clinton, Aylesbury.
1. Job Details
- Responsible to: Service Supervisor
- Responsible for: (Subordinates) None
- TBA (To be advised)
- No formal qualifications required
- Full Driving Licence (No more than 3 points)
- IT Literate
- Have flexibility and good interpersonal skills
- Pump Station Servicing
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Can manage and prioritise your own workload
- Be a team leader
- First Aid, British Water Accreditation, CSCS card, Manual Handling
- Electrical and/or Mechanical experience
- Motor, pumps, or pipework systems, also control panel experience would be desirable
2. Job Summary
- To carry out routine service on a variety of different Wastewater Water Treatment Systems
- To attend customer sites for electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- To attend customer sites to undertake refurbishment work
3. Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Liaison with customers to arrange appointments
- To service equipment supplied by KEE Process and other treatment plant manufacturers
- Attend emergency breakdowns at customer sites, diagnose faults and effect repairs
- Attend customer sites to carry out major repairs and refurbishments
- Communicate your findings of the visits you complete verbally, in writing and via mobile software forms using an android tablet device.
- Maintain accurate records of time spent on site, distance travelled, and parts used.
- Records to be kept both manually and electronically
- Liaise with the office operational team on a daily basis and be able to communicate clearly any issues on site and follow specific instructions when required.
- Ensure company vehicle is kept clean and tidy, and to arrange maintenance of company vehicle.
- Participate in any ‘on the job’ training/ mentoring programme instigated by the company to assist in meeting any training and development needs.
Please submit your contact information accompanied with a CV by the closing date 5pm 17th July 2018 to: email@example.com
NOTE: This description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but an outline of the duties and responsibilities.